Due to Australian Government regulations to help control the spread of Coronavirus / COVID-19 in the community, all dentists are now operating under Level 1 restrictions.
- We are open and available for appointments – as normal
- All services can be performed.
- For the safety of our patients and staff, all patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 risk. If a patient has COVID-19, an elevated risk of having COVID-19, or is currently unwell, non-urgent treatment will be delayed until it is safe to do so. If treatment is urgent, these patients may be referred to a facility specialising in infectious diseases.
- To keep you safer, all other our COVID-Safe practice plan will remain in place until further notice.
- If you would like a phone consultation with a dentist prior to visiting the practice, please call us. If we cannot talk to you immediately we will call you back as soon as possible. There is no charge for a phone consultation.