Goodwood Dental has teamed up with Afterpay to provide patients with a payment option that may help make your dental care more affordable.
Afterpay enables you to enjoy your dental treatment today and pay it off in four equal instalments, with a payment due every 2 weeks.
Afterpay is interest free, and provided you pay all of your instalments on time there are no additional fees.
How it works:
2. Attend the surgery and receive your treatment.
3. Generate your payment barcode with the Afterpay app and scan it at reception.
4. Your first instalment will be taken immediately upon payment, and your repayment schedule will be shown in the Afterpay app.
Get Started with Afterpay:
1. Sign up with Afterpay – online or using the app.
2. Download the app.
3. Once you have been approved, check your available spending limit by generating a barcode on the app.
Things you should know:
- Eligibility criteria apply for the Afterpay service. See the Afterpay terms of service for details.
- Your available spending limit is determined by Afterpay based on a number of factors, including the time that you have been a member and your spending/repayment history. See the Afterpay terms of service for details.
- If you fail to make a payment to Afterpay on time, late fees will apply. See the Afterpay terms of service for details.
- As with any other payment method, it is the patient’s responsibility to understand their available Afterpay spending limit and ensure that they have sufficient funds available for payment when required.
- As payment at Goodwood Dental is considered by Afterpay to be an ‘in-store’ purchase, the first instalment of your payment will be taken at the time of payment, with the remaining instalments to be paid over the next three fortnights.
- For any other information on Afterpay please refer to their website and help pages.