COVID-19 / Coronavirus - Level 1 Restrictions
Due to Australian Government regulations to help control the spread of Coronavirus / COVID-19 in the community, all dentists are now operating under Level 1 restrictions.
- We are open and available for appointments – as normal
- All services can be performed.
- For the safety of our patients and staff, all patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 risk. If a patient has COVID-19 or an elevated risk of having COVID-19, non-urgent treatment will be delayed until it is safe to do so. If treatment is urgent, these patients may be referred to a facility specialising in infectious diseases.
- To keep you safer, all other COVID-19 related changes that we have implemented within the practice will remain in place.
- If you would like a phone consultation with a dentist prior to visiting the practice, please call us. If we cannot talk to you immediately we will call you back as soon as possible. There is no charge for a phone consultation.
Quality Family Dental Care
Goodwood Dental is a family owned and operated Dental Clinic located in the heart of the suburb of Goodwood, South Australia.
At Goodwood Dental, we will provide your family with affordable, high quality dental care in a warm and comfortable environment.
We are proudly independent, and as such our only priority is what is best for our patients.
We treat people in a compassionate and gentle manner, and we welcome everyone, especially those who are anxious about dental treatment or may have had negative experiences in the past.
Experienced, Friendly and Caring Team
Goodwood Dental was started by our dentists specifically for the purposes of creating a space to practice quality dentistry with patience, care and great communication. That philosophy drives everything that you will experience at Goodwood Dental.
Our team is comprised of experienced, committed dental professionals who are passionate about building long term relationships with our patients through the provision of quality care, accurate information and honest advice that enables you to take control of your oral health.
Convenient, Accessible, State-of-the-Art Clinic
Goodwood Dental is a brand new dental practice, optimised for your accessibility, convenience, comfort and safety with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
We feature a fully automated online booking system, SMS and email appointment reminders, the latest in digital x-ray and OPG technology, bar-coded sterilisation tracking, high comfort European-made chairs.
We also have car parking at the rear of the building and are also fully disability accessible.
Special Offer for New Patients
We want to give you and your family the opportunity to experience our new practice and everything it offers.
As a special offer to new patients of Goodwood Dental, you’ll receive a gap free or 50% off (for non-health fund members) dental examination, x-rays (if required), gum health check, scale & clean and fluoride treatment.
Terms and conditions apply. Book an with us appointment online now!
Temporary Closure Hours
|Monday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 12:30pm|
Due to government restrictions designed to slow the spread of Coronavirus / COVID-19, our clinic is temporarily closed for all but emergency treatment.
Whilst our doors are closed, we are available to answer the phone during the hours listed. You can speak with a dentist if required (or one will call you back) and if your treatment is an emergency we will schedule you an appointment on a case-by-case basis.
If you require emergency care during this difficult period, please:
All Health Funds Accepted.